Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dapper Joseph


How cute is this? Here is Joseph dressed up in his Christmas "suit." (something I bought on clearance when he was a baby and has finally grown into!) At first, I had actually dressed him in somethng more casual, but 10 minutes before we were supposed to leave for Church, I remembered that I had wanted to dress him in this. I told him he would get to look like Daddy and he was so excited once we put it on him. (As you can see by the expression on his face!)

A few more Christmas photos:
Joseph in front of the creche at St. Vincent's.


Joseph with his new sunglasses and Daniel's Santa hat on Christmas day.

Rachel and Annie opening stockings from Candace.

2 comments:

  1. Dapper indeed - he is such a darling and that suit is great!

    I hope you and baby are well, Sarah - I can't wait to hear the news.

    ReplyDelete