Friday, October 22, 2021

Let the Pilgrimage begin!

 Hi friends and family, 

Just a quick message to let you know that we are leaving for our Toussaint / All Saints trip tomorrow morning. Hopefully near 7am!

We will be five days in Paris, and then making various stops in Normandy, and returning to Limoges on Sunday Nov 7. 

Then the kids have two and a half days of school. Then, there is something called "Le Pont du 11 Novembre" which is "the bridge" because Nov 11 is also a national holiday in France (Armistice Day, if I'm not mistaken) and so they take the Friday off to make for a long weekend. 

Since this is probably the best chance I'll get to make another relatively lengthy journey, I am planning to hit the road again. This time we will visit Nevers, Paray-le-Monial, Ars, and Lyon.

SO much driving! Please pray for us, and I will also pray for you! You may send me prayer intentions via whatever mode you like to communicate with me: email, Signal, WhatsApp, FB Messenger... (no texts to my American phone number, however!)

So these two trips include (but not limited to) visits to shines and churches dedicated to: St. Denis, OL of the Miraculous Medal, St. Vincent de Paul, St. Louis Maurillac, St. Therese of Lisieux, Saint Michael the Archangel, OL of Pontmain, Sts Louis and Zélie Martin, Our Lady under various other titles, St. Bernadette, St Margaret Mary, The Sacred Heart of Jesus, St Claude, St Jean Vianney... If any of those are particularly close to you, I'll be glad to bring your intentions. 

A la prochaine!

Je vous embrasse.




2 comments:

  1. YAY, its here! May God's grace be with you! May Mary wrap you in her mantle of protection. Praying for you sister!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 St Louis!!!!!

    Will be thinking of you as you take this Pilgrimage. Safe driving!

    ReplyDelete