Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's that crumb?

Joseph's new phrase of the evening/week is "What's that crumb?" I really don't know how he arrived at that, but he's using it for everything tonight:

He sees a glove on the floor... "What's that crumb?"
Points to a dinosaur in a book... "What's that crumb?"
Sees some ants on TV..."What's that crumb?"

4 comments:

  1. What's that crumb of a post? Maybe he is expressing a little OCD about being neat and clean. Although he does roll on the floor a lot for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - and I love the new photo for the blog! They look like twins!

    Just kidding - but remember when people said that to us when we dressed alike and looked nothing alike?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To David: Yes, I do have a rather fastidious child for which I am quite proud... and also guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! John calls boogers "crumbs."

    ReplyDelete