This Sunday as we were walking into the church, Joseph did a very good genuflection! At about the third pew into the church, he grabbed onto the arm rest part with both his hands and then bent down on one knee to genuflect toward the pew. It was so cute and we did not even tell him to do that! He repeated the move a couple more times on our way to finding our seat.
In other church related things, Joseph enjoys the sign of peace and will unabashedly turn to others around him and stick out his hand for them to shake it. I think he likes the social interaction!
He also loves the holy water fonts. I sometimes have to use some pretty strong persuasion to get him to stop sticking in his hand in, but he knows that when he does, he has to bless himself. I guess it's a good way to practice making the sign of the cross!
No comments:
Post a Comment