Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More coupon craziness

About a month ago was a huge triple coupon event. Not only did Harris Teeter have three days of triple coupons, but Bi-Lo, for the first time in years, had a triple coupon event the same week for seven days!! I was so worn out after all that shopping it has taken me this long to tally all my receipts!

I made seven trips to HT (max of 5 per day per VIC card) and one trip to BiLo. (HT limits the number of coupons that can be tripled in one transaction: 20, but BiLo had NO limit on how many coupons you could use in one transaction!!)

My overall grand total between both stores and all my trips was $393.13 worth of groceries for $35.43!! (including tax)

My personal best trip was the very first one I made to HT... they actually PAID me $2.49!!!

I bought many things that I will be giving to charity. I don't really need 10 bottles of soy sauce, but when they pay me to take them out of the store, how can I say no??

The above picture is not everything that I bought during triples, but it is four trips worth of groceries (if I remember correctly) and it all cost under $20 (regular retail over $200.)

2 comments: