Friday, August 20, 2021

Limoges Day 3

This morning we all went to the school, Jeanne d'Arc, where the kids will be going this fall. There was some paper work I needed to fill out, plus they gave me a huge packet of forms to fill out for each kid that I need to start on right away! I asked if they could show us around a little bit, and they graciously gave us a tour of the different parts of the school. Since they have preschool through middle school, it's a pretty big campus with various buildings. The school is over 100 years old and it shows its age. 

Right now we are staying in an "Apart Hotel" which has teeny tiny kitchens in the rooms.

Our Tiny Kitchen

The smallest dishwasher I've ever seen!!

We went to a playground to get out for a bit. 

On the way to Aldi to pick up some food, we noticed this pizza vending machine. 

We were so curious, we just had to try it!

That's the back of the pizza vending machine.




4 comments:

  1. A pizza vending machine!😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dishwasher is so adorable. I love the details you are sharing from this trip!

    ReplyDelete