Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Simon Says
I've been pretty consistent at inconsistently signing with Simon. I've redoubled my efforts though which probably means I am signing about half the time. So far Simon signs and says "a-daah" or "daah" with a flick of his wrist for "all done." He does not always use it in a context that makes sense, but I think it is so cute that I am probably reinforcing that by repeating what he's said and getting all excited about it. He used to sign "milk" but hasn't done it in a while as he is pretty good at getting what he wants by just climbing into my lap and assuming the position. Sometimes if I ask him if he wants milk, he points at my chest and says something like "dis" or "dah" and nods his head. He also says "yeh/yah" for "yeah" and nods his head in affirmation if I ask him whether he wants something. Other than that, he's got lots of jibbers and babbles that are clearly supposed to mean something, but I really just wish he'd make some signs so I'd have more of a clue as to what he is trying to communicate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment