Michael is going golfing in the morning. This evening he brought down his golf clothes to the family room. Puzzled, I asked him,
"Why are you laying your clothes out downstairs?"
He replied, "I don't want to wake you guys up when I'm getting ready in the morning."
Then I asked, "When is your tee time? Will you be leaving earlier than you normally do for work?"
Michael: "8 am... Well, I thought if I couldn't sleep, I'd just go ahead and get dressed." (The tee time is at 8am, so he wouldn't be getting ready any earlier than he normally does for work, and he always gets ready in our room without disturbing me or the kids.)
Sarah: "If you can't sleep? You mean like a kid before Christmas, you'll be so giddy and excited about going golfing that you won't be able to sleep?"
Michael gave a sheepish shrug and replied, "Probably..."
Hilarious. He is back to golfing.
ReplyDeleteHe's not really "back" to golfing. It is still pretty rare that he gets to go. Just shows you how much he loves it and how much he has given up since having a family!
ReplyDeleteHilarious indeed!
ReplyDelete