Tomorrow morning Simon and I leave for Bloomington, IN. My roommate from college is getting married. I'm looking forward to seeing a few friends that I haven't seen in nearly ten years.
This will be my first nights away from Joseph. Hopefully we will both do okay!
I told him a few times that I would be going on a trip and tried to explain what that meant. Again tonight, Michael said, "Mommy's leaving in the morning. Then it's just gonna be you and me! Two bachelors!" Joseph replied, "Daddy and Geoff too!" Then he turned to me, gave me a kiss and said, "Bye bye!"
*For those that do not know, Geoff is Annie's boyfriend who has been over to our house several times recently. Joseph absolutely loves him and always wants to know where Geoff is when he's not here and when is he coming back.
This reminds me of when Jonathan learned what college was and said, "Bye Mom & Dad. I'm going to college!"
ReplyDeleteI hope it goes well! I haven't been away from John overnight yet and I'd be a nervous wreck.
ReplyDelete