Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vignettes

Well, it's been a little while since I posted so I have a few Joseph vignettes for you from the past several days:

Usually Joseph drinks from a sippy cup, but once in a while I let him drink from a glass. Whenever he does, he follows his swig by tipping his head back and putting his fingers in his mouth - just like I do when I'm taking my vitamins in the morning!

The other morning, Joseph was sitting in bed. He crossed his arms over his chest and rocked them back and forth while saying "baby." Then he leaned his head down and kissed the back of his hand like he was kissing the imaginary baby in his arms! I think he'll make a good big brother some day!!

Today we were out in the yard and saw a caterpillar. I picked it up with a twig and placed it on the bird bath where Joseph could get a better look. As it was creeping away, Joseph waved and said "bye bye!"

Whenever Joseph sees golfers on the golf course he exclaims "gah!" (which means "golf") and then he laces his fingers together and does a practice swing with his arms and says "oh wow!" Then, whenever he sees a golfer hit the ball, he claps for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment