Thursday, April 10, 2008

My baby's FAMOUS!!

Ok, not really, but his photo is on this website!
http://www.happygreenbee.com/infant/tops/long-sleeve-tee

A friend of mine recognized his photo and emailed me. There was a free photo shoot for this company, Happy Green Bee, many months ago. If you sign a waiver allowing them to use your child in their publicity, you get a free pair of socks and a 5x7 from the shoot. (The print they sent me was of a different pose than what is on the website.)

Anyways, I never even thought of ever checking the website to see if he was on there. I'm glad someone I knew saw it and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. So, did you show Joseph his picture online? I suppose he wouldn't know the difference from seeing himself in a picture you took, but I bet if you spoke to him excitedly about it, he'd get excited, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! What an expensive shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah - if you're interested in doing a meme post I tagged you for one over at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete