I am a little behind on blogging, as today is actually the feast of Saint Lucy which is Lucy's baptism day, which means that her birthday was about three weeks ago!
So we had another birthday here in France (and missed Daddy's birthday back home). I ordered Lucy a cake from a local bakery. It was very cute, but no where near as delicious as Joseph's birthday cake, so I was a little disappointed because it was nearly as expensive.
We have a "Birthday Box" tradition in which the birthday child wakes up to a box of treats on their birthday. Normally these come from Daddy, but I did my best to find some things that would please the birthday girl for her Birthday Box.
Birthday Box loot.
Waffles with strawberry compote and whipped cream for breakfast.
Horseshoe for dinner! This was Lucy's requested meal.
Birthday cake!
Opening presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment