Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Paris Day 5

 On our last full day in Paris we spent a little more time visiting the Basilica of Sacre Coeur, because by this time, we had been in the basilica multiple times, we hadn't had the chance to walk through the whole thing. 

We also went to see the Eiffel Tower! While clearly not a site of religious pilgrimage, it is far too iconic to not visit and I think the kids never would have forgiven me if I didn't take them TO the actual Eiffel Tower. Even though we stayed outside the entire time and never went up to any of the levels, a Pass Sanitaire was required to go into the area around and under the tower.


We lit a novena candle for Daddy in the St. Joseph Chapel

Interior of Sacre Coeur Basilica

Finally here!

What a cute and fun picture...

...that turned out to be so much more difficult to execute than expected. I'm gonna lose my mind!!

On the Champ de Mars

My first "apero" of this trip. Whew!

Pizza dinner in Montmartre.

Lebanese ice cream - thinking of our Lebanese friend! 😉





1 comment: