We received our passports back today with our visas inside! What a relief!
When I was at the VFS office in Atlanta last week presenting all our documentation for the application, everything was going well and they said all our paperwork was in order. I then asked them how long does the process usually take? The clerk told me that they usually recommend allowing 30 days..! At that point, I had just 20 days until departure. She did reassure me that they were going faster than that - maybe about two and a half weeks. So I came home hoping and praying that the visas would arrive before our departure, thinking they would probably arrive just in the nick of time. Thankfully it only took eight days!!
Eleven days to go... I am starting to pack. I am still looking diligently for a place to live.
I am hoping that I don't forget or overlook anything important!

Wait! When are you leaving!?!? So soon! When do you come back. Oh goodness how exciting. I can't wait to read hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteAh, I realize that I have left out some details! I will explain in a post!
ReplyDelete