It seemed to me like Sam took a long time to crawl and an even longer time to sit up. Now that he has those under his belt, he seems to progressing rapidly! Once crawling started, sitting up came a week or two later, then kneeling right about the same time. Then another week or two after that, he has started pulling up! I also started feeding him solid foods once in a while. The very first time I sat him in his high chair and pulled out some mashed vegetables, he was bouncing in his seat with excitement, even though he'd never seen me do it before! So I guess he was ready. I've tried feeding him a few other times, but it has been a little hit or miss. He seems excited at first, and then doesn't end up eating anything except for the first bite which puts a weird expression on his face. He probably wants to try something that tastes different than the mere three things I've already given him! He'll have to be patient with me, because including baby feedings in my regular duties is taking me time to wrap my head around!
Who's Sam? According to your blogger profile, you only have three kids...
ReplyDelete