Updated photos of Sam have been requested and here they are below. In addition to recent shots of his smiling countenance, in recent news for Samuel, he has cut his two lower teeth and has been scooting everywhere for over a month. He cannot yet sit up unsupported, but he zooms all around the floor on his belly and pushing off only with his right foot. He has been using that little foot so much that at one point he had a little spot of raw skin on his toe from all the rubbing, and I think he is starting to form a callus now! He has started to get up on his hands and knees and rocking, as well as climbing over small obstacles such as the fireplace hearth (one brick high) and his sister, Clara.
 |
| I am going to miss that gummy smile! |
I might as well add photos of the other kids while I'm at it!
 |
Simon all dressed in his sporty clothes to play kickball.
|
 |
| Clara looking very studious in someone else's glasses! |
 |
Joseph
|
They are all so beautiful! I love that gummy smile, too! Thanks for posting these, Sarah.
ReplyDeleteSamuel looks a lot like you, just like Clara does, though in that last one, he reminds me of baby Joseph.
ReplyDelete