Naturally, it was a Star Wars themed party. Here are some pictures of what we did:
We were visited by a Storm Trooper
Went on an asteroid hunt
Pinned the Light Sabre on Yoda
Destroyed the Death Star (made by Auntie Rachel)
Ate TIE fighters
and fruit leather light sabres
Ate cupcakes. Luke and Darth battled it out
Opened presents
Played with Uncle Daniel's dragon
I did think up the TIE fighter snacks and fruit leather light sabres myself - which I was proud of since they were all natural! The game ideas were borrowed from the Internet and the Storm Trooper costume was borrowed from our eldest nephew.
John and Mary had a great time, thanks!
ReplyDeleteThose TIE fighters are awesome! Everything was so cute...tho Joseph looks a little scared of the Storm Trooper.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, Hutchie! Can I hire you to recreate it for my birthday? ;)
ReplyDeleteWe love all these ideas! What a great party! Ben especially liked your TIE fighters. What a super day for Joseph.
ReplyDelete