Great job, Sarah! I am in awe of your bread loaves. We've had some interesting experiments with yeast rolls this fall. It's fun, but a lot of work!
Gorgeous! What kind of bread pans did you use? I'm thinking of getting a La Cloche clay pan!
Katherine: I just used glass loaf pans. I think one is an Anchor-Hocking that I got at Walmart, the other a Pyrex that I got at a garage sale!
Where is the post about your lovely breakfast/lunch with brother Dave? Or the wonderful Cajun blackened pot stickers with Rachel and Dave? How about LIZARDS LIZARDS LIZARDS? I know you are living a lot of great life that you don't blog about.
Great job, Sarah! I am in awe of your bread loaves. We've had some interesting experiments with yeast rolls this fall. It's fun, but a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! What kind of bread pans did you use? I'm thinking of getting a La Cloche clay pan!
ReplyDeleteKatherine: I just used glass loaf pans. I think one is an Anchor-Hocking that I got at Walmart, the other a Pyrex that I got at a garage sale!
ReplyDeleteWhere is the post about your lovely breakfast/lunch with brother Dave? Or the wonderful Cajun blackened pot stickers with Rachel and Dave? How about LIZARDS LIZARDS LIZARDS? I know you are living a lot of great life that you don't blog about.
ReplyDelete