I noticed he was saying Dinosaur instead of beegos the last time I was at your house and wondered when he had started using it. I am pretty sure that the week before he wasnt using.
Not only does he say it now, but when I was over, that was almost all he said. He talked to me about dinosaurs for at least half an hour, showing me the puzzle and his new dino books. For those of you who don't see Joseph a lot, he is pretty much infatuated with everything dinosaur.
He is also very flattering. On more than one occasion, he has told me shoes, pants, shirt and hair were nice. I also tried on dresses for Sarah's opinion on Saturday and Joseph liked them too.
Dinosaurs, I have some for him. They are relatively clean (I think they are deadly spore free) but you may want to inspect them, I have Dino the Triceratops that Grammy Jean bought me, a tricerotops that is big and light green, I think Chris got it for me, and a strange one horned creature with the usual protective plate and an elastic waistband along his side so you can put stuff in there.
Awwww.
ReplyDeleteI noticed he was saying Dinosaur instead of beegos the last time I was at your house and wondered when he had started using it. I am pretty sure that the week before he wasnt using.
ReplyDeleteNot only does he say it now, but when I was over, that was almost all he said. He talked to me about dinosaurs for at least half an hour, showing me the puzzle and his new dino books. For those of you who don't see Joseph a lot, he is pretty much infatuated with everything dinosaur.
He is also very flattering. On more than one occasion, he has told me shoes, pants, shirt and hair were nice. I also tried on dresses for Sarah's opinion on Saturday and Joseph liked them too.
I can't believe you've already made a person who can say dinosaur! I can't even make it out of school!
ReplyDeleteDinosaurs, I have some for him. They are relatively clean (I think they are deadly spore free) but you may want to inspect them, I have Dino the Triceratops that Grammy Jean bought me, a tricerotops that is big and light green, I think Chris got it for me, and a strange one horned creature with the usual protective plate and an elastic waistband along his side so you can put stuff in there.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I liked beegos.
ReplyDelete