Saturday, September 20, 2008

Toothpaste anyone?

Harris Teeter has done it again - TRIPLES!! This weekend Colgate toothpaste is negative $0.75!! So I bought coupons off ebay to take advantage of the overage. I bought a dozen tubes today and six yesterday and I still have 3 more coupons to use tomorrow. (We still have many tubes from the last time I got free toothpaste.)

I won't bore you with all the coupon crazy details, but I will tell you that on my first trip today, I got paid $3.20 for my groceries!!

I also got about a dozen canisters of Old Fashioned Oats for freeee.

And one more funny thing to share... There was a very good deal on Bic Soleil razors this week, so I bought 3 packs, one of each color. I just thought that colors were colors, but then I opened the green "citron" package and the razors actually smell like LIME!!!
Razors with fragrance?! What will they think of next???

2 comments:

  1. dang sarah

    you are a master. my friend aaron was really interested in your coupon craziness, and I told him I would give him your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think its boring. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete