Haha! I thought that might get asked. You are exactly right - the blue tape is my 'line of demarcation' so that the kitchen boundary is something concrete that Joseph can see instead of just saying "get out of my way!" and leave him to interpret that on his own. Once Simon is old enough to take such instructions, it will apply to him too. :)
Go Simon!!
ReplyDeleteWhy is there blue tape on your floor? Is it a "thou shall not pass!" line for the boys while you're cooking? ;)
Haha! I thought that might get asked. You are exactly right - the blue tape is my 'line of demarcation' so that the kitchen boundary is something concrete that Joseph can see instead of just saying "get out of my way!" and leave him to interpret that on his own. Once Simon is old enough to take such instructions, it will apply to him too. :)
ReplyDeleteBig boy! Nice idea for the tape. I might try that.
ReplyDelete