Ok, I've decided to jump on the blog bandwagon too. I've enjoyed reading the blogs of my siblings and would like to memorialize some of the happenings of our family too - as much for our sakes as for yours!
First ditty:
We subscribe to the newspaper everyday. However, the only part I regularly look at is the puzzle page. So, we often have the daily crossword puzzle sitting out on the kitchen table with the pencil as we work on it after dinner. Joseph often likes to sit on our laps, take the pencil and act like he is doing the puzzle too. This morning, he climbed up onto one of the chairs and was "doing the crossword puzzle." Then he took the paper and the pencil, went into the bathroom, sat on his potty and started doing it there! I don't think he's seen anyone doing the puzzle in the bathroom before, so as far as he know he came up with that one on his own!
First ditty:
We subscribe to the newspaper everyday. However, the only part I regularly look at is the puzzle page. So, we often have the daily crossword puzzle sitting out on the kitchen table with the pencil as we work on it after dinner. Joseph often likes to sit on our laps, take the pencil and act like he is doing the puzzle too. This morning, he climbed up onto one of the chairs and was "doing the crossword puzzle." Then he took the paper and the pencil, went into the bathroom, sat on his potty and started doing it there! I don't think he's seen anyone doing the puzzle in the bathroom before, so as far as he know he came up with that one on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment